YES! New Jersey
- Discounts to four annual events
- The Power of Self-Advocacy Workshop – August
- Be Your Own Superhero– November
- Assistive Technology – February
- Trust and Empowerment Picnic – June
- Personal Ambassador Leader
- Parent Network and Support
- YES! Welcome Packet
Assistive Technology:Leveling the Field for Dyslexic Students
Saturday, February 4, 2017
Time: 3:00 P.M. - 5:30 P.M. ET
Location: Learning Ally (map)
20 Roszel Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540
Join us for a student led presentation delivered by NJ YES! Ambassadors. We will address how and why assistive technology levels the playing field for students with dyslexia. Presentation will be followed by hands-on demonstration with ambassadors for students and parents in attendance. Light refreshments served. This event is suitable for students in third grade and up.
YES! Members and Adults $5 per person *1 adult is required to attend with a student
YES! Member Event Registration
Non-YES! Member Event Registration click here
Not a member yet? Those interested can sign-up for the program when you register for this event. BONUS: When you sign up for the YES! Program, you receive YES! member pricing for this event!
Join YES! Today
- Registration closes February 2nd
- Don't forget to wear your YES! shirt
- Note: A parent or guardian must attend this event with their students
- Previous YES! members can also renew online when registering for this event.