YES! New Jersey
- Discounts to four annual events
- The Power of Self-Advocacy Workshop – August
- Be Your Own Superhero– November
- Assistive Technology – February
- Trust and Empowerment Picnic – June
- Personal Ambassador Leader
- Parent Network and Support
- YES! Welcome Packet
Setting Up for Summer Event!
Sunday, June 4, 2017
Time: 2:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. EDT
Location: Learning Ally (map)
20 Roszel Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540
Summer break provides a great opportunity to think about what’s been working for your child in school and what hasn’t. It’s a time for you, as a parent, to think about your plan of approach for the next school year or catch up on some books on dyslexia that you just never seem to find time to read during the busy school year. For students, who are just happy to be out of the classroom, summer is a great time to try something new, such as a new app or audio book.
Join us for the YES! NJ end of year "Setting up for Summer Event", where we will present some tips on how you and your child can make the most out of this summer. Parents will connect with each other on books, programs and strategies they’ve found helpful and students will enjoy yard games along with the opportunity to check out some of the assistive technologies that have helped our YES! ambassadors. Snacks and beverages will be served.
YES! Members and family - $5 per person *1 adult is required to attend with a student
YES! Member Registration
Non-YES! attendees - $10 per person *1 adult is required to attend with a student
Not a member yet? Those interested can sign-up for the program when you register for this event. BONUS: When you sign up for the YES! Program, you receive YES! member pricing for this event!
Join YES! Today
- Don't forget to wear your YES! shirt
- Note: A parent or guardian must attend this event with their students
- Previous YES! members can also renew online when registering for this event.