YES! New Jersey
- Discounts to four annual events
- The Power of Self-Advocacy Workshop – Sept
- Be Your Own Superhero– November
- Assistive Technology – February
- Trust and Empowerment Picnic – June
- Personal Ambassador Leader
- Parent Network and Support
- YES! Welcome Packet
Power of Self-Advocacy Event
Sunday, September 24th, 2017
The YES! (Youth Examples of Self Advocacy) Program in New Jersey is holding is holding its annual Community Event - The Power of Self Advocacy for students with dyslexia and their parents. The event will be held on Sunday, September 24th at Learning Ally from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This program is a great opportunity for students ages 9 and up to explore their learning strengths and weaknesses, how to self-advocate and seek guidance from our trained YES! Student Ambassadors. Parents will benefit from sharing experiences and resources. This program is open to both YES! members and the community at large. Light refreshments will be served.
WHERE: Learning Ally- 20 Roszel Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
Not a member yet? Those interested can sign-up for the program when you register for this event. BONUS: When you sign up for the YES! Program, you receive YES! member pricing for this event!
Join YES! Today
- Don't forget to wear your YES! shirt
- Note: A parent or guardian must attend this event with their students
- Previous YES! members can also renew online when registering for this event.