- Discounts to four annual events
- Meet the Dyslexians – August
- Be Your Own Superhero – November
- Assistive Technology – February
- Trust and Empowerment Picnic – June
- Personal Ambassador Leader
- Parent Network and Support
- YES! Welcome Packet
Meet the Dyslexians
Saturday, August 12th, 2017
Time: 9:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. MT
Location: Bethany Lutheran Church
4500 East Hampden Avenue, Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
The Dyslexians will open the door to what it is like to be dyslexic. The YES! Ambassadors will speak about their personal stories, dyslexic characteristics, myths, and the do's and don'ts of self-advocacy. The morning includes a breakout session for both the parents and the kids. This event is appropriate for children ages 9 and up and at least one parent must attend. This is a must-see for teachers and school administrators as well.
YES! Members and Parents/Guardians $10 per family. *1 adult is required to attend with students. Educators can register here.
YES! Member Event Registration