- Discounts to four annual events
- The Power of Self-Advocacy Workshop – August
- Be Your Own Superhero – November
- Assistive Technology – February
- Trust and Empowerment Picnic – June
- Personal Ambassador Leader
- Parent Network and Support
- YES! Welcome Packet
Assistive Technology:Leveling the Field for Dyslexic Students
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Time: 8:30 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. MT
Location: Boondocks Food & Fun (map)
11425 Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO 80233
Join the YES! Ambassadors as they demonstrate the Assistive Technology that help them in school and in life. Afterwards, you will be able to enjoy the Boondocks Food and Fun amenities at a discount price. This event is suitable for students in third grade and up.
YES! Members and Adults $5 per person *1 adult is required to attend with a student
To purchase Boondocks pass, select "Reserve Boondock Play Pass $16.95 pp (Pay at Door)" for the total number of passes you need, in addition to your event tickets.
YES! Member Event Registration
Non-YES! Member Event Registration click here
Not a member yet? Those interested can sign-up for the program when you register for this event. BONUS: When you sign up for the YES! Program, you receive YES! member pricing for this event!
Join YES! Today
- Registration closes February 16th
- Don't forget to wear your YES! shirt
- Note: A parent or guardian must attend this event with their students
- Previous YES! members can also renew online when registering for this event.